Monday, October 15, 2012

Pico de Gallo

So my friends know I am a huge Mexican food fanatic! I love any type of Traditional Mexican food. This recipe is so good, I usually make it the day before I want to eat it, and keep it in the fridge so all the yummy flavors are more enhanced!
I also add an extra Jalapeno and a little more of Cilantro, just because I love it Spicy!

Pico de Gallo

 

Ingredients

3 large diced tomatoes
1 diced medium sized onions

1/4 bunch of cilantro (use more or less depending on your taste)
juice of half a lemon
1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
1 tsp of salt
2 jalapenos (or more if you prefer it hotter)

Optional ingredients (not included in nutrition facts)
half a cucumber, peeled and diced
1 avocado, peeled and diced

Directions

1. Wash tomatoes and cilantro.
2. Dice tomatoes, onions, chop cilantro, jalapenos, and the optional ingredients (avocado, cucumber)
3. Put ingredients in a bowl.
4. Add salt, garlic, the juice of half a lemon. Mix it up and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment